Industry Based Coverage
SafeLaw truly addresses the healthcare industry’s unique cyber risk profile. With a policy designed to wrap around your professional liability policy you can be confident you will be protected and not have any gaps.
Extensive policy limits are offered from $250K to $5M with deductibles as low as $2,500. Insureds also have the ability to buy up sub-limits providing some of the broadest protection in the market.
CYBERWRAP CYBER RISK INSURANCE
- First and third party cyber coverage designed to dovetail with the firm’s LPL insurance and fill coverage gaps
- Unknown Prior Acts Coverage that mirrors the firm’s LPL retroactive date
- Enterprise-wide protection for the firm’s computer system and data, including outsourced computer systems or data stored in the cloud
- Coverage for Confidentiality breaches and lost billable hours
- Option to in-fill the firm’s LPL deductible when SafeLaw and the firms LPL policy are involved in the same claim
- No Professional services exclusion
Core Coverage Benefits
- Data Breach Response Expenses
- Cyber Extortion and Ransomware Response Expenses
- Loss of money caused by cybercrime including social engineering and fraudulent funds transfer
- cost to restore electronic data damaged or deleted in cyber Attack
- Loss of income and extra expenses caused by a computer system disruption
- Liability for confidentiality and privacy breaches including regulatory, disciplinary, and administrative proceedings and resulting fines and penalties.