Terms and Conditions
1) Usage Agreement
safelawsolutions.com may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. The sites we link to are not under the control of BDI Global, LLC and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. BDI Global, LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BDI Global, LLC or any association with its operators.
5) Proprietary Rights
The selection, arrangement, and design of the contents of safelawsolutions.com are owned by BDI Global, LLC and are protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by BDI Global, LLC no materials from safelawsolutions.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download material displayed on safelawsolutions.com for your use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of safelawsolutions.com for public or commercial purposes without written permission from BDI Global, LLC.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and icons are proprietary to BDI Global, LLC Nothing contained on safelawsolutions.com should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on safelawsolutions.com without the written permission of BDI Global, LLC or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on safelawsolutions.com. Your use of the trademarks displayed on safelawsolutions.com, or any other content on safelawsolutions.com, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
BDI Global, LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, expertise, or techniques contained in any communication you send to safelawsolutions.com for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your ideas, concepts, expertise, or techniques to safelawsolutions.com you are granting BDI Global, LLC permission to use your ideas, concepts, expertise, or techniques for any purpose whatsoever without compensating you. Inquiries concerning use of trademarks, service marks, copyrights or other intellectual property on safelawsolutions.com are be directed to BDI Global, LLC, 1 East Wacker Drive, Suite 3400, Chicago, IL 60613.
6) No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
7) Contests and Sweepstakes
From time to time, we host contests and sweepstakes. The following terms and conditions apply to our online contests and sweepstakes:
1. Notice: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. Eligibility: The SafeLaw Cyber Risk contests and sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 or older as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of BDI Global, LLC (“Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about October 1, 2019 and ending November 1, 2019. All online entries must be received by November 1, 2019 11:59PM EST.
5. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. Prizes: Winners will receive Amazon Gift Cards valued at $100 or other prizes as we deem appropriate. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, likeness, or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, contractors, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Cook County, Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
BDI Global, LLC
One East Wacker Drive, Suite 3400
Chicago, IL 60601.
Requests must be received no later than November 1, 2019.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is BDI Global, LLC, which is located at One East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60601.
BDI Global, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to safelawsolutions.com and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
9) Liability Disclaimer
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through safelawsolutions.com may contain inaccuracies, technical errors, photographic, or typographical errors. BDI Global, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on safelawsolutions.com at any time without notice. BDI Global, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. All materials on safelawsolutions.com are provided “as is”; and BDI Global, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on safelawsolutions.com.
Further, BDI Global, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Service Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
10) Jurisdictional Issues